Sunday 21 November 2010

Location Scouting

I have been looking through the films and found some areas within them which I would like to sort of match for my video.

This location from Fight Club is a very good example for the locations I will be looking for. I want to find somewhere that is quite deserted and looks like a junk yard to give it a grimy look. I will also add different places where I feel are grungy and would have the same effect like alley ways, subways and unused back lanes.

Whilst I was looking around filming my test shots before I found some locations that I liked for this. I found a bridge which had a walk way underneath which had graffiti on which looked good. I found a sort of area which looked like the image above in a industrial area with the metal fences around it.

Industrial Site

Bridge Underpass




No comments:

Post a Comment